Lowongan Staf BUMN Bank Mandiri di Jakarta, Singapura, Korea Selatan, Qatar, Kuwait
Bank Mandiri: The Biggest Bank in Indonesia, is now looking for several young and ambitious persons to fill marketing representative position in several countries such as: Singapore, Qatar, Kuwait and South Korea
(Jakarta Raya – Singapore, Qatar, Kuwait and South Korea)
- Increasing remittance business volume from the related countries
- Developing and establishing marketing plans and programs to increase the customers (Indonesian Migrant workers)’ awareness to our remittance product and services.
- Developing and maintaining the procedures of giving excellent services to the customers
- Handling all customer complains and reporting them to Head Office.
- Updating the information to the management relating to the progress of the remittance
- Maintaining and enhancing the relationship with the remittance customers (the
Indonesian migrant workers) and the correspondent banks/counterparties.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Have knowledge about banking transactions i.e business remittance.
- Have high discipline
- Have excellent communication
- Required language(s): English.
- Preferred language(s): Korean, Arabic, Chinesse
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Job role in Business Development or Marketing Executive.
4 Full-Time positions available.