Lowongan Supervisor & Specialist PT Acer Indonesia
Acer Indonesia: We are one of the fastest growing IT Company and now we are looking for a dynamic people to fill up the position of :
- RECRUITMENT & OD SPECIALIST
- DATA ENTRY SUPERVISOR
RECRUITMENT & OD SPECIALIST
- Consulting with Head of HR Dept. and Divisional Manager to qualify and understand vacancy requirements prior to advertising
- Advertise Job Vacancy on appropriate media
- Carry out phone screening and face to face interviews
- Coordinate all interviews with key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruitment agencies
- Negotiate offers with potential applicants and Recruitment agencies
- Respond to both internal and external applicants in a timely manner
- * Build external talent pool for future organization needs.
- Accountable for various Organization Development function
- Bachelor degree in Psychology from reputable University
- 3– 5 years experience in recruitment job (from MNC would be an advantage), and having experience recruitment for Hi-Tech or Telco would be an advantage.
- Have an experience in OD or L&D, would be an advantage
- Strong proficiency of interview skills
- Excellent knowledge in reading, analyzing & making interpretation of psychological tools results.
- Having good logic & strong analytical ability, excellent in interpersonal & communication skill.
- Proactive, hardworking person, pressure persistent, able to thrive in fast-paced.
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- Computer literacy
DATA ENTRY SUPERVISOR
- Supervise data entry staff and data entry process to maintain an accurate and effective database of the company in order to ensure the project meet the dateline
- Monitor data entry processes in order to preserve a correct and well-organized database
- Provide schedules and monitor the implementation of schedules duties of data entry staff in order to achieve the quantity & quality of the data entry result and meet the dateline
- Develop and motivate staff thru coaching and counseling in order to improve team professionalism, competence and motivation so as to ensure the implementation of date entry project plan executed effectively and efficiently
- Analyze all issues which related to data entry process in order to provide the best solution and recommendation in solving the problems
- Provide regularly productivity and performance report to be submitted to superior in order to support superior’s action plan and decision making process
- Min. Diploma Degree
- Min. 3 years working experience in data entry process with 2 years experience in supervisory level
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in English, verbal and written
- Computer literacy (Ms. Excel)
How to Apply
Please send your complete resume along with recent photograph, current salary, & expected salary to: email@example.com